Eastern trip between Antananarivo to Tamatave + Manambato via palmarium reserve
For 08 Days Tour
How wonderful Madagascar landscape in Eastern Madagascar´s treasures and rainforests. Travel in large parts of Eastern Madagascar isn´t easy in anyone´s want to discover fauna and flora. This is highlight of trip and well-surfaced road between Antananarivo and Toamasina is one of Madagascar´s most travelled, with most folk flocking in this direction to see and heard about one kilometre the voice of Indri. Madagascar´s biggest lemur in National park of Andasibe - Mantadia.Further north the beautiful Island of Saint Marie is also easy to reach.
Day 1 - 2: Tananarive - Andasibe (Périnet national park)
- Start early in the morning after breakfast and then drive to Périnet (145km) .This Park is the road national two from the capital, the roadside stalls selling seasonal fruits line the route. Before arriving to Moramanga town, it´s possible to visit Mandraka reserve in two hours .Formerly known as Mandraka reptile farm, this is one of Madagascar´s prominent naturalists, pereyras. This reserve is one of the way to get most photograph like: chameleons,lemurs,invertebrates,leaf,tailed geckos, Some mammals moths and park of butterflies. Drive again to Périnet rain forest and visit nocturnal. Andasibe is a muddy formed logging village that makes a convenient base for visiting both the special reserve of Analamazaotra and visit reserve of Vakona Forest Lodge the island of lemurs. It is also a charming little place inits own right, surrounded by forest, straddling a river and bisected by a railway line that is slowly regaining regular traffic.
- Overnight at the hotel Feon´ny Ala (voice of the forest) bungalow
- Second day, visit early in the morning the variety of lemurs , birds, reptiles....This reserve is protects the largest of lemurs Indri- Indri standing about a metre high and wailing sound somewhere between the song of the whale and visit also the island of lemur´s private reserve of Vakona forest Lodge with canoe.
- Overnight at the same hotel or similar
Day 3 - 4: Andasibe - Manambato - Akanin´ny Nofy (nest of dreams)
- After breakfast drive a head the way to Manambato then stop in Brickaville that this village is the center of trading pf different fruits. Then continue the way to Manambato village.
- Manambato is the way to pass the Pangalan channel to east coast and one way to visit Palmarium reserve. It´s also an access town for boat trips to Ankanin´ny Nofy and Lake Ampitabe.This peaceful and relaxing haven is home to white sand beaches, forests, scattered orchids, strings of lake and mangroves. This is one of the most popular visits in the Pangalan channel. It located on a peninsula of about 35ha; this protected area is home to nearly 100 000 palm trees specific to Madagascar. This reserve is protecting a wide variety of palms, ten species of lemurs live in freedom in the reserve as well as reptiles, chameleons, amphibians and crocodiles, frogs, birds…Visitors can watch Indri-Indri very close and you can take photos about 1m, sifakas, mouse and crowned lemurs. The village of Manambato, at the banks of the Rasoabe lake forms an integral part of the Pangalan channel. Manambato is a truly enchanting place, one of the most attractive spots of the East Region.
- Overnight at the hotel Palladiums
Day 5 - 6: Akanin´ny Nofy - Tamatave - Mahambo beach
After breakfast, transfer again by boat and will be able to discover landscape full evergreen along the Pangalan. Tamatave is the major city on the east coast and country largest port and pleasant place with long wide avenues lines with flamboyant and palm trees. Arrive in Tamatave after 2 hours by boat then through the way to the north of Tamatave to Mahambo beach. Mahambo is a coastal village with safe swimming beach and luxuriant vegetation that comes right down to the shore in some places. For the vacation it´s much quieter and generally more exciting than Foul Pointe beach. Primarily because it´s further from the main road, and while facilities are already expanding it should still be some time before resort life starts to take over in the same way.
Day 7: Manambato - Tamatave - Andasibe
Drive back to Tananarivo then pass many village and night again in Andasibe.
Day 8: Andasibe - Tananarive
Last day, you drive to Tamatave from Mahambo then take a fly back to Tananarive or drive by car till Antananarivo one day tour. Arrive late in Antananarivo if you drive by car and night in the hotel of destination to your country. This is the end of the trip.
Including- Car with a driver including fuel during the trip
- Entrance fees in the parks and local guide
- Boat transfer special from Manambato to Palmarium and Palmarium to Tamatave+Saint Marie
- Night in the hotel
- Transfer in airport
- Tourist and taxes in the hotel
- Night visit
- Reservation ticket flight from Saint Marie to Tananarive
- Ticket flights
- Transfer by boat from Soaniera Ivongo to Saint Marie
Excluding- Food and drinks
- Insurance and visa
- Personal expenses and tips
- International flights
We offer you different service including price and hotel with M-T-A-TOURS.
South east tour + Pangalan channel
Antananarivo - Antsirabe - Ranomafana national park - Fianarantsoa - Manakara by train - Mananjary - Mahanoro - Manambato via Palmarium reserve - Foulpoint - Périnet - Antananarivo
Special tour + South tour Madagascar
Antananarivo - Morondava (fly) - Tsingy of Bemaraha - Kirindy Forest - Morondava fly to Tuléar - Ifaty(beach) - Isalo - Fianarantsoa - Ranomafana(national park) - Antsirabe - Antananarivo
Tana - National Park Of Andasibe - Morondava - Kirindy Forest - Tsingy Of Bemaraha - Tulear - Ifaty - The Reserve Of Zombitse Vohibasia - Isalo National Park - Anja Park - Ranomafana National Park - Ambositra Handcraft - Antsirabe ...