East tour with pangalan channel + Saint Marie
For 09 Days Tour
Travel in large parts of Eastern Madagascar isn´t easy in anyone´s want to discover fauna and flora. This is highlight of trip and well - surfaced road between Antananarivo and Toamasina is one of Madagascar´s most travelled, with most folk flocking in this direction to see and heard about one kilometre the voice of Indri. Madagascar´s biggest lemur in National park of Andasibe - Mantadia. Further north the beautiful Island of Saint Marie is also easy to reach, and the island´s palm - fringed beaches and turquoise water are beginning to edge out Nosy Be´s as a sun - worshipper´s favourite paradise.
Welcome to the international Ivato airport and then transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 - 3: Tananarive - Andasibe (Périnet national park)
- Start early in the morning after breakfast and then drive to Périnet (145km) .This Park is the road national two from the capital, the roadside stalls selling seasonal fruits line the route. Before arriving to Moramanga town, it´s possible to visit Mandraka reserve in two hours .Formerly known as Mandraka reptile farm, this is one of Madagascar´s prominent naturalists, pereyras.This reserve is one of the way to get most photograph like: chameleons,lemurs,invertebrates,leaf,tailed geckos, Some mammals moths and park of butterflies. Drive again to Périnet rain forest and visit nocturnal. Andasibe is a muddy formed logging village that makes a convenient base for visiting both the special reserve of Analamazaotra and visit reserve of Vakona Forest Lodge the island of lemurs. It is also a charming little place inits own right, surrounded by forest, straddling a river and bisected by a railway line that is slowly regaining regular traffic.
- Overnight in the hotel
- Second day, visit early in the morning the variety of lemurs , birds, reptiles... This reserve is protects the largest of lemurs Indri- Indri standing about a metre high and wailing sound somewhere between the song of the whale and visit also the island of lemur´s private reserve of Vakona forest Lodge with canoe.
- Overnight in the same hotel
Day 4 - 5: Andasibe to Manambato (Pangalan channel) - Palmarium reserve also named Ankanin´ny Nofy (dream nest)
- Manambato is the way to pass the Pangalan channel to east coast and one way to visit Palmarium reserve. It´s also an access town for boat trips to Ankanin´ny Nofy and Lake Ampitabe. This peaceful and relaxing haven is home to white sand beaches, forests, scattered orchids, strings of lake and mangroves. This is one of the most popular visits in the pangalan channel. It located on a peninsula of about 35ha; this protected area is home to nearly 100 000 palm trees specific to Madagascar. This reserve is protecting a wide variety of palms, ten species of lemurs live in freedom in the reserve as well as reptiles, chameleons, amphibians and crocodiles, frogs, birds... Visitors can watch Indri-Indri very close and you can take photos about 1m, sifakas, mouse and crowned lemurs. The village of Manambato, at the banks of the Rasoabe Lake forms an integral part of the Pangalanes channel.
- Overnight in the hotel
Day 6 - 7: Palmarium - Manambato to Mahambo (beach) or Full Point
- Along the way, it´s variety of landscape and eastern Madagascar is the green landscape. It´s lovely resort with safe swimming and Tamatave is first big sea port in Island. Mahambo is a coastal village with safe swimming beach and luxuriant vegetation that comes right down to the shore in some places. For the vacation it´s much quieter and generally more enticing than Foul Pointe beach. Primarily because it´s further from the main road, and while facilities are already expanding it should still be some time before resort life starts to take over in the same way.
- Overnight in the hotel.
Day 8: Mahambo to Soaniera Ivongo (take a boat to Saint Marie)
- Continuing to Soaniera Ivongo and this little town is one of the starting points a boat ride to Island of Saint Marie about 3 hours. This is one of the nicest beaches for diving, swimming and watching whale. Stay a few days (2 days in Saint Marie or more) then flight back to Tananarive.
- Overnight in the hotel
Day 9: Soaniera Ivongo - Saint Marie Island
- Then next day, drive back to Antananarivo and you have to transfer by public boat to saint Marie.
- We wish you all a good visit and journey that you make holiday with MTA - TOURS
Including- Car with a driver including fuel during the trip
- Transfer in airport
- Entrance fees in the parks and local guide
- Boat transfer special from Manambato to Palmarium and Palmarium to Tamatave
- Night in the hotel
- Tourist and taxes in the hotel
- Nocturnal visit
Excluding- Food and drinks
- Insurance and visa
- Personal expenses and tips
- International flights
We offer you different service including price and hotel with M-T-A-TOURS.
South east tour + Pangalan channel
Antananarivo - Antsirabe - Ranomafana national park - Fianarantsoa - Manakara by train - Mananjary - Mahanoro - Manambato via Palmarium reserve - Foulpoint - Périnet - Antananarivo
Special tour + South tour Madagascar
Antananarivo - Morondava (fly) - Tsingy of Bemaraha - Kirindy Forest - Morondava fly to Tuléar - Ifaty(beach) - Isalo - Fianarantsoa - Ranomafana(national park) - Antsirabe - Antananarivo
Tana - National Park Of Andasibe - Morondava - Kirindy Forest - Tsingy Of Bemaraha - Tulear - Ifaty - The Reserve Of Zombitse Vohibasia - Isalo National Park - Anja Park - Ranomafana National Park - Ambositra Handcraft - Antsirabe ...